Pre License Insurance Training
Pre License Insurance Training [Don’t Read] Watch or Listen to Video Lectures [All Video, No Scrolling Manuals]. OnDemand Video Lectures. Pre License Insurance Training and Continuing Education.
Registering provides us the information needed to submit your credits to the California Department of Insurance when you complete a course for a certificate…Pre license and / or Continuing Education.
When purchasing printed material we will use the shipping address you provide to mail your material.
Want reminders when you need to complete more continuing education? Enter your license number and expiration date.
“Lou Yaw and his team at America’s Training Center are awesome. Lou has an amazing amount of knowledge…the package that I purchased with the study questions, books and videos helped me pass on the 1st Try. He is not a monotone speaker, still has his fun outfits, and tells stories to make the curriculum sink in…I passed the exam by 20% more than I needed to. I definitely recommend them!” S. Ahearn…. More Reviews
- Pass the first time with our insurance training study materials!
- On-demand all Video Lecture Class & review questions-instant access when you enroll
- 1st Try Pass Guarantee Packages – pre license 99% pass rate
- 24/7 access to pre license all video lectures
- One of the oldest schools since 1983, California owned and operated
- Continuing Education packages. Classes starting at $5
In-Person Classroom Pre License Insurance Training classes are now being offered. Please call us for details or when registering check the live in-person classroom sign-up.
Pre License Insurance Training Classes, Book & Exam Prep
Unlimited Pre License Insurance Training video review (during access time), PDF notes with all video classes, no certificate fees, instant completion certificate, 7 day money back guarantee on video class
Some packages include printed Pre License Insurance Training Book, 1st Try Guarantee & Exam Prep with Tutoring
Exam Prep Pre license Insurance Training (2100+ questions) Tutoring Included [Email & Phone]
Questions by topic challenges your understanding of the CDI pre license insurance exam. Exam prep insurance pre license sections show a proficiency score that is especially relevant, when determining which topics to focus your study, while our system provides instant instructional content. Most noteworthy is our instructor question form that is instantly accessible while reading the instructional content. You’re ready for the state exam when your score is 95%-100% in each section.
- Unlimited question practice and feedback during access time.
- Structured topics determines your exam strength and weaknesses.
- You only answer questions and view instructional content related to your license exam type.
- Tutoring by phone & email
- Instant TEACHING feedback online, when you get a question wrong, instructional content provides focused topic study.
- Instructor online form allows you to ask questions about topics when you’re working on that instructional content.
When you have your license you must complete Continuing Education [Catalog]
|Online book & exam
Printed Books [paper exam]
|All the credits you need
Life Only, Accident & Health
|All the credits you need
Property, Casualty, Personal Lines & Limited Lines Automobile
|Video Ethics Class|
|Continuing Education Printed Book|
Open-book format options, Unlimited attempts till you pass, instant certificate and CDI submission
Read the online PDF book, take your exam & pass. You’re done; we send your credits to the CDI within 24 business hours. You always get credit for the day you pass.
Which class do you need?
1st Pre License Insurance Training in California requires a 12 hr Codes & Ethics class. All prelicense packages/classes that are 32 hr or 52 hr include the required 12 hr Codes & Ethics class.
[only order 32 or 52 hr classes]
When you have an active Pre License Insurance Training in California you don’t need to take the required 12 hr Codes & Ethics class again. All packages/classes that are 20 hr or 40 hr don’t include the required 12 hr Codes & Ethics class.
[only order 20 or 40 hr classes]
Transferring a license into California: When you have an active insurance license in a state other than California and you want to transfer the license into California you must complete a required prelicensing 12 hr Codes & Ethics class & then pay your license fee to the CDI. After a review that you have met the qualifications the CDI will issue your California license.
How-to Register and Enroll
1. Register student/agent (info to send your credits to CDI)
2. Choose classes and materials by adding them to your cart. You can add multiple classes and/or materials.
3. Pay for Pre License Insurance Training classes and materials in your cart. All video classes are instantly activated in your student/agent account (account you’re logging into).
4. Non video class materials or books shipped or setup separately will show in your account as purchased, but access emailed or mailed separately.
Pre License Insurance Training online on-demand video class (20-30 min videos), prepares you to pass the State Exam on the 1st Try.
All video classes come with printable content that references the video material; included with all video class purchase. Our printable notes follow the required study material from the California Department of Insurance (CDI).
Our student’s experience a 99% pass rate with our materials & study criteria/1st Try Guarantee*. Enroll in our 1st Try Guarantee Package and you’ll get our Guarantee* you’ll pass your State Exam on the 1st Try.
* 1st Try Guarantee / Study Criteria:
Take your State Exam within the first 90 days from the first purchase or 30 days of completing our video course and get 95%-100% on the Exam Practice and fail the state exam, then we will pay the $50 re-test fee. (Access extensions void 1st Try Guarantee.) [Each exam score must be 95% or higher before the date of your California State exam.]) Failed slip and re-test date sheets required.
Pre License Insurance Training