Don’t Read, Watch, your Pre license Insurance Training from $39 and Continuing Education from $4.90. Online On-demand Video, Pass Guarantee, 24/7 Access, one of the oldest schools since 1983 and best value in California!
Prelicense Insurance Training Classes, Book & Exam Prep from $39
Unlimited pre license insurance training video review (during access time), PDF notes with all video classes, no certificate fees, instant completion certificate, 7 day money back guarantee on video class
Some packages include printed Pre license insurance Book, 1st Try Guarantee & Exam Prep with Tutoring
Exam Prep Pre license Insurance Training (2100+ questions) Tutoring Included [Email & Phone] from $39
Questions by topic challenges your understanding of the CDI pre license insurance exam. Exam prep insurance pre license sections show a proficiency score that is especially relevant, when determining which topics to focus your study, while our system provides instant instructional content. Most noteworthy is our instructor question form that is instantly accessible while reading the instructional content. You’re ready for the state exam when your score is 95%-100% in each section.
- Unlimited question practice and feedback during access time.
- Structured topics determines your exam strength and weaknesses.
- You only answer questions and view instructional content related to your license exam type.
- Tutoring by phone & email
- Instant TEACHING feedback online, when you get a question wrong, instructional content provides focused topic study.
- Instructor online form allows you to ask questions about topics when you’re working on that instructional content.
Insurance Training Continuing Education [Catalog] from $4.90
Unlimited attempts till you pass, no certificate fees, instant certificate
Read the online PDF book, take your exam & pass. You’re done; we send your credits to the CDI within 24 business hours. You always get credit for the day you pass.
Which class do you need?
1st insurance license in California requires a 12 hr Codes & Ethics class. All prelicense packages/classes that are 32 hr or 52 hr include the required 12 hr Codes & Ethics class.
[only order 32 or 52 hr classes]
When you have an active insurance license in California you don’t need to take the required 12 hr Codes & Ethics class again. All packages/classes that are 20 hr or 40 hr don’t include the required 12 hr Codes & Ethics class.
[only order 20 or 40 hr classes]
Transferring a license into California: When you have an active insurance license in a state other than California and you want to transfer the license into California you must complete a required prelicensing 12 hr Codes & Ethics class & then pay your license fee to the CDI. After a review that you have met the qualifications the CDI will issue your California license.
How-to Register and Enroll
1. Register student/agent (info to send your credits to CDI)
2. Choose classes and materials by adding them to your cart. You can add multiple classes and/or materials.
3. Pay for insurance training classes and materials in your cart. All video classes are instantly activated in your student/agent account (account you’re logging into).
4. Non video class materials or books shipped or setup separately will show in your account as purchased, but access emailed or mailed separately.
Pre license insurance training online on-demand video class (20-30 min videos), prepares you to pass the State Exam on the 1st Try.
All video classes come with printable content that references the video material; included with all video class purchase. Our printable notes follow the required study material from the California Department of Insurance (CDI).
Our student’s experience a 99% pass rate with our materials & study criteria/1st Try Guarantee*. Enroll in our 1st Try Guarantee Package and you’ll get our Guarantee* you’ll pass your State Exam on the 1st Try.
* 1st Try Guarantee/Study Criteria:
Take your State Exam within 30 days of completing our video course (certificate of completion date) and get 95%-100% on all the Exam Practice (Exam Prep) questions and you fail the state exam, then we will pay the $50 re-test fee. (Access extensions void 1st Try Guarantee [Each exam score must be 95% or higher before the date of your California State exam.]) Failed slip and re-test date sheets required.